Pick up in one of our stores
All orders of smaller size can be picked up in our stores, without any additional cost.
We use express services on all our expeditions. This process enables us to produce proof of delivery, as well as tracking your order all the way to your address.
All deliveries up to 30kg will be charged at the end of your purchase. For heavier goods, each order will be calculated according to volume and weight, for a better budget. You will receive an e-mail from us, after purchasing, with specific information on this.
These costs are charged to you, and paid before expedition.
For better service, please indicate a delivery address where is possible to deliver during weekdays and working hours. Notice that we do not deliver in PO Boxes.
- Import taxes outside the EU: We are not responsible for any custom taxes, or any other sort of taxes, or additional costs that may exist outside the European Union. Please address to your Custom Authority before ordering for further information on this issue.
- Delivery time: For all items on stock, time of delivery starts on the following weekday of your order. If there is an order to the manufacturer involved, the time shown indicates the delay from the factory to one of our stores. After the reception of merchandise, count on these delivery times:
- To Spain, deliveries are made in 48 hours.
- In 23 European countries, the delay varies from 3 to 7 working days.
- Hangar is never to be hold responsible for any delay from manufactures or express mail services hired.
- Expedition Costs: For each order, a cost of delivery will be added to your order, according to the volume and weight. This cost is charged to you, and paid before expedition.
- Point of Expedition: All orders leave from our main store in CCB-Centro Cultural de Belém, Lisbon. In some rare cases, orders may be dispatched directly from our manufacturer to your address.